Apply to UW Bioengineering’s Online Master of Pharmaceutical Bioengineering
UW Bioengineering offers the Professional Master’s online degree Program (PMP) in Pharmaceutical Bioengineering (PharBE) and a number of certificate programs. These programs are designed to enable working engineers, scientists, researchers and professionals in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and related industries to explore advanced education in the areas of molecular and cellular biology, drug discovery and design, pharmaceutics and translational pharmaceutics.
Advising and admissions for the certificate programs are handled by UW Professional and Continuing Education.
Have questions about applying?
Annual degree Admission Deadline (priority admission): May 10
Annual space-available degree admission and GNM admission deadline: September 1
*Note: GNM admission does not require the GRE exam or letters of recommendation. International students are not eligible for GNM status. See below in “How to Apply” for details about applying to the degree or GNM
- Review this page carefully to understand the application process: deadlines, policies, documents needed, selection notification and more.
- All candidates are encouraged to first visit the UW Graduate School to understand the overall application process.
- All international candidates are encouraged to first visit the UW Graduate School to review the UW Graduate School FAQ for international students.
- Prospective PHARBE students will find most questions answered in our PHARBE FAQ.
- If you don’t find your question answered there, please contact an academic counselor via our contact form or emailing email@example.com.