- Lead instructor and course coordinator: Buddy Ratner
- A 2.5 day intensive introduction to biomaterials, medical devices and biocompatibility presented by experts.
- August 6-8, 2018, University of Washington Seattle Campus
- For more information and to register: http://www.uweb.uw.edu/shortcourse
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 685-1005
- Get up to speed with a broad overview of the field.
- Review the latest trends, issues and controversies (examples: kidney dialysis, resorbable stents)
- Meet biomaterials experts and clinicians, and hear them discuss key issues
- Receive access to extensive web-based, downloadable course materials with a textbook option
- Be introduced to UWEB21, a resource focused on biomaterials and medical devices
Note: the NESAC/BIO surface analysis short course will be held August 1-3; a discount rate for both courses is available on the website.
Comments from a recent attendee:
“I would like to thank you for putting together such a wonderful and invaluable course on biomaterials. I really enjoyed every lecture and learned a lot. It is hard to imagine that one can get such a wealth of information at any one given place. The information presented is MUST KNOW information for any serious biomaterials scientist.”