Campus Location Benefits
- Located right on Portage Bay
- New state-of-the-art classrooms and labs
- Minutes from Seattle sights, shops, concerts and more
- Nearby hiking, water sports, and two hours from Mount Rainier
- Diverse culture to explore throughout Seattle
UW Culture Benefits
- UW Bioengineering is a joint department in School of Medicine and College of Engineering
- Open collaboration with researchers in Bioengineering and across campus
- Small faculty-student ratio and opportunities for research
- Strong student support groups and unique community
- Partnerships with vibrant local bioengineering industry
Located in beautiful Seattle, Washington
3720 15th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98195
U.S. government executive order on immigration
The University of Washington is closely monitoring the changing situation regarding the executive order and its impact on our community members.
As communicated by University of Washington President Ana Marie Cauce, the UW is proud to be home to students, faculty, staff and scholars from around the world. We stand with them and will provide them with support as needed.
- The UW Office of Global Affairs provides guidance for UW faculty, staff and students from nations affected by the executive order on immigration and will be updated with any new information. See Resources for UW community members.
- UW International Student Services has been contacting students affected by the order to offer personalized assistance.