Engineering Solutions for Life and Health
June 1, 2015
W.H. Foege Bioengineering Building (Foege North)
RSVPs recommended – please email Alyssa Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot today!
Join UW Bioengineering as we celebrate the accomplishments in research and design innovation made by the Class of 2015.
This event will showcase our senior undergraduates’ capstone design projects representing a wide variety of bioengineering applications, including:
- Tissue Engineering
- Vaccine and Gene Delivery
- Protein Design
- Drug Delivery
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics
- Cancer Modeling and Treatment
- Medical Devices
- Next Generation Bioanalytical Methods
- Clinical Design Solutions
- Engineering Solutions for Life and Health