BioEngage is a faculty-student-led program in the Department of Bioengineering at the University of Washington. We strive to connect industry partners with UW Bioengineering students, faculty, research and facilities to foster mutually beneficial relationships.
Email BioEngage at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional development opportunities – Job prep workshops, networking events
- Internship opportunities
- Alumni/industry contacts
- Advise – Classroom technical talks, employer panels, industry meet-ups
- Collaborate – Faculty and student lunches, research roundtables with faculty, training grant partnerships, senior capstone design projects
- Learn – Participate in technical symposia in key industry sectors
- Recruit – Host information sessions, connect at a career fair, create summer internships, post a job or summer internship
- Introduce your research to industry
- Identify student support
- Participate in company visits
The "Under the Boughs" seminars will offer interactive discussions with leaders in health care. The series will examine the forces driving health care change, and the potential for innovation - technological, organizational, financial and political - to make a constructive difference.
The BioEngage Noninvasive Therapy and Diagnosis sector held their first technical symposium on May 25, [...]