Engineering Solutions for Life and Health
May 22, 2017
W.H. Foege Bioengineering Building (Foege North)
**light refreshments will be served
RSVPs recommended – please secure your spot online today!
Join UW Bioengineering as we celebrate the accomplishments in research and design innovation made by the Class of 2017.
This event will showcase capstone design projects from senior undergraduates and Master of Applied Bioengineering students. Projects represent a wide variety of bioengineering applications, including:
- Clinical Design Solutions
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics and Monitoring
- Drug and Vaccine Delivery
- In Vitro Disease Modeling
- Tissue Engineering
- Synthetic Biology
- Cancer Detection, Modeling and Treatment
- Imaging Systems